Why Upgrade from Visual SourceSafe to Team Foundation Server, Part 4 - A Visual Comparison
Download this episode
This video is the fourth video in a six-part series of videos that explain why you should consider upgrading from Visual SourceSafe to Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010. In this video, we go into the Visual Studio IDE to show you how Team Foundation Server compares with Visual SourceSafe from a developer's perspective. For more information, see Upgrade Visual SourceSafe to Team Foundation Server.
- Part 1 - Introduction
- Part 2 - Benefits Over Visual SourceSafe
- Part 3 - Going Beyond Visual SourceSafe
- Part 4 - A Visual Comparison
- Part 5 - What We Left Out and Why
- Part 6 - Migration Options and Next Steps
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.