Windows Azure Platform Security Essentials: Module 5 - Secure Networking using Windows Azure Connect
Download this episode
Graham Calladine, Security Architect with Microsoft Services, provides detailed description of Windows Azure Connect, a new mechanism for establishing, managing and securing IP-level connectivity between on-premises and Windows Azure resources.
You’ll learn about:
- Potential usage scenarios of Windows Azure Connect
- Descriptions of the different components of Windows Azure Connect, including client software, relay service, name resolution service, networking policy model
- Management overview
- Joining your cloud-based virtual machines to Active Directory
- Windows Azure Security Overview
- Microsoft Compliance Framework for Online Services
- Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle
- Security Talk Series: Webcasts, Podcasts, Videos
- Check out Windows Azure Subscriptions
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.