Windows Azure Platform Security Essentials: Module 5 - Secure Networking using Windows Azure Connect
Download this episode
Graham Calladine, Security Architect with Microsoft Services, provides detailed description of Windows Azure Connect, a new mechanism for establishing, managing and securing IP-level connectivity between on-premises and Windows Azure resources.
You’ll learn about:
- Potential usage scenarios of Windows Azure Connect
- Descriptions of the different components of Windows Azure Connect, including client software, relay service, name resolution service, networking policy model
- Management overview
- Joining your cloud-based virtual machines to Active Directory
- Windows Azure Security Overview
- Microsoft Compliance Framework for Online Services
- Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle
- Security Talk Series: Webcasts, Podcasts, Videos
- Check out Windows Azure Subscriptions
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.