Windows Azure Platform Security Essentials: Module 6 – Windows Azure Role Security
Download this episode
Graham Calladine, Security Architect with Microsoft Services, joins us to talk about an ITPro-focused overview of the securing Windows Azure roles, certificates, endpoints, storage accounts and operations.
You’ll learn about:
- Specifics of securing various types of Windows Azure roles (Web, Worker, VM)
- Provisioning role instances
- Certificate management, creation, deployment, rollback
- Configuring public and private endpoints
- Code access security ramifications for .NET Applications
- Management of the VM Resources in the cloud, including MMC, PowerShell, Remote Desktop
- Upgrading applications
- Windows Azure Security Overview
- Microsoft Compliance Framework for Online Services
- Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle
- Security Talk Series: Webcasts, Podcasts, Videos
- Check out Windows Azure Subscriptions
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.