Windows Azure Platform Security Essentials for Business Decision Makers
Download this episode
Graham Calladine, Security Architect with Microsoft Services, answers the most common security concerns CxOs and other business decision-makers have regarding the security of their data in Windows Azure cloud platform.
You’ll learn about:
- The security controls that Azure has in place to help protect the customer applications and data
- An overview of the Windows Azure components (web role, worker role, VM role)
- A brief description of physical data storage and replication capabilities associated with Windows Azure Storage
- Security design aspects of Azure infrastructure
- Microsoft datacenter security and compliance
The updates in the video include:
- Overview of the new platform features announced at PDC 2010
- Introduction to the VM Role
- Brief overview of Windows Azure Connect on-prem/off-prem networking bridge
- Windows Azure Security Overview
- Microsoft Compliance Framework for Online Services
- Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle
- Security Talk Series: Webcasts, Podcasts, Videos
- Check out Windows Azure Subscriptions
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.