Windows Intune Mobile Management Demo
Download this episode
David Tesar interviewed down with Craig Marl, Principal Program Manager Lead in the Windows Intune program covering some of the big announcements from MMS.
In this interview they chat about:
- [00:30] Big announcements
- Consumerization in the datacenter with greater mobile management
- Moving Intune from SMB to larger customers with better AD integration and increased scalability
- [03:19] Discussion of Configuration Manager integration with Intune
- [Demo] [05:08] Alerting area cleanup and grouping, configure alters and thresholds, AD integration between the public and private cloud
- [13:00] Advanced features in mobile management, such as sideloading on IOS and Android apps
- [15:17] Will Windows Intune eventually support deep mobile device management?
Watch weekly news and technical interviews for IT Professionals on The Edge Show.
Reach out and comment/connect via Twitter: @tnedge or #mms2012
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.