For Educators: Student Thought Leaders KNOW the Cloud
Download this episode
Recorded as part of the Virtual Faculty Summit on June 21, 2012.
As an instructor you are faced with the challenge of preparing your students to be thought leaders when they graduate in 1-5 years. You need to be aware of the disruptive technologies that are shaping the workplace, such as the Cloud. Integrate cloud computing concepts into your existing courses and prepare your students accordingly. In this session you will learn about Microsoft's cloud platform, Windows Azure, and the resources available to you as an instructor to leverage Windows Azure.
In the Classroom
- Faculty Connection: Suggested Resources for Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Faculty Connection Resource Kit
- Windows Azure Training Kit
- Grants for Educators looking to use Windows Azure
Outside of the Classroom
- an Developer Connection blog
- Canadian Developer Connection group on LinkedIn
- TechDays Online
- CdnAzure on Twitter
- Windows Azure on Facebook
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.