This module explains how to use Microsoft Excel Power View and Power Map add-ins to visualize data mash-ups from a PowerPivot model to create charts and map-based analysis.
- [01:36] - Excel Power View Add-In
- [07:31] - Demo Creating Power View Reports
- [12:38] - Power Map Excel Add-In
- [13:52] - Demo Using the Power Map Excel Add-In
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Data Mash-Ups with Power Query and PowerPivot
- Mod 02: Data Visualizations with Power View and Power Map
- Mod 03: Using SQOOP and Windows Azure Reporting Services
- Mod 04: Data Mining and Predictive Analytics Including Mahout
- Mod 05: Working with Windows Azure Tables and MongoDB
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.