Developing Universal Windows Apps with C# and XAML: (13) What else might we have done?
Take a look at additional technologies that could have been included in the Solarizr app, had there been more time. Learn how you might include these technologies in your apps.
- [02:10] - Cortana
- [06:30] - Geofencing
- [09:16] - Instrumentation & Telemetry
- [15:15] - Logging
- [21:40] - PDF
- [24:03] - Background Tasks
- [29:33] - Advanced Ideas
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Building Universal Windows Apps - Part 1
- Mod 02: Building Universal Windows Apps - Part 2
- Mod 03: Universal Design
- Mod 04: Introducing Solarizr
- Mod 05: Building a service
- Mod 06: Prism - Part 1
- Mod 07: Prism - Part 2
- Mod 08: Security
- Mod 09: Local data
- Mod 10: Communication
- Mod 11: View services
- Mod 12: Advanced features
- Mod 13: What else might we have done?
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.