In this session you will receive an introduction to Windows Server 2012 R2 and learn more about scalability, performance, security, multi-tenancy, and flexible infrastructure. Additionally it goes into high availability, resiliency and virtualization innovation.
- [10:50] - Scalability and performance
- [43:25] - Scecurity and multi-tenancy
- [59:50] - High availability and resiliency
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introducing Windows Server 2012 R2
- Mod 02: Server Virtualization
- Mod 03: Cloud Optimized Networking
- Mod 04: Storage
- Mod 05: Server Management and Automation
- Mod 06: VDI
- Mod 07: Access and Information Protection
- Mod 08: Web Application and Platform
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.