Find out how to take advantage of the new and improved ALM features in Visual Studio 2013. This module introduces new Team Foundation Server and testing tools that will help improve efficiencies and reduce risks while you manage your product lifecycle.
- [03:31] - TFS 2013 New Features for Planning
- [30:20] - TFS 2013 New Features for Development
- [42:08] - Visual Studio Online
- [49:55] - In Release Management
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: What's New in the IDE
- Mod 02: New Features for Web Developers
- Mod 03: Application Lifecycle Management
- Mod 04: What's New for App Developers
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.