Administering Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2012: (01) Install and Configure Team Foundation Server, Part 1
This session begins with a brief overview of the 70-496 exam, and then dives in on how to install Team Foundation Server and configure the application tier. Details are provided on prerequisites and options.
- [00:20] - Introduction and exam overview
- [19:08] - Install Team Foundation Server
- [44:20] - Configure the application tier
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Install and Configure Team Foundation Server, Part 1
- Mod 02: Install and Configure Team Foundation Server, Part 2
- Mod 03a: Manage Team Foundation Server, Part 1
- Mod 03b: Manage Team Foundation Server, Part 2
- Mod 04: Customize Team Foundation Server for Team Use
- Mod 05: Administer Version Control
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.