Administering Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2012: (03a) Manage Team Foundation Server, Part 1
Once you have installed and configured Team Foundation Server you will need to create a framework to manage team project collections. It is also key to configure for backup and recovery model and monitor server health and performance.
- [01:27] - Manage team project collections
- [27:03] - Configure for backup and recovery
- [43:27] - Monitor server health and performance
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Install and Configure Team Foundation Server, Part 1
- Mod 02: Install and Configure Team Foundation Server, Part 2
- Mod 03a: Manage Team Foundation Server, Part 1
- Mod 03b: Manage Team Foundation Server, Part 2
- Mod 04: Customize Team Foundation Server for Team Use
- Mod 05: Administer Version Control
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.