Administering Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2012: (04) Customize Team Foundation Server for Team Use
This session will cover how to configure a team build definition, manage build execution, modify a process template, and configure a team project among many thing. Watch this session to how to best create work items.
- [02:06] - Configure a team build definition
- [31:13] - Manage build execution
- [35:46] - Modify a process template
- [46:22] - Configure a team project
- [52:15] - Apply Work Item customizations
- [1:19:29] - Create Work Item queries
- [1:28:48] - Configure client connectivity to TFS
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Install and Configure Team Foundation Server, Part 1
- Mod 02: Install and Configure Team Foundation Server, Part 2
- Mod 03a: Manage Team Foundation Server, Part 1
- Mod 03b: Manage Team Foundation Server, Part 2
- Mod 04: Customize Team Foundation Server for Team Use
- Mod 05: Administer Version Control
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.