Administering Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2012: (05) Administer Version Control
In this module you will learn how to create and manage workspaces, configure version control proxy and configure team project version control settings.
- [05:29] - Create and manage workspaces
- [28:08] - Configure version control proxy
- [34:26] - Configure team project version control
- [48:19] - Course wrap up
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Install and Configure Team Foundation Server, Part 1
- Mod 02: Install and Configure Team Foundation Server, Part 2
- Mod 03a: Manage Team Foundation Server, Part 1
- Mod 03b: Manage Team Foundation Server, Part 2
- Mod 04: Customize Team Foundation Server for Team Use
- Mod 05: Administer Version Control
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.