This module describes error handling and provides sample code for handling and logging errors.
- [00:22] - Error actions, setting the actions on Variables
- [23:08] - Try, Catch, Finally, logging errors
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Get Started Scripting
- Mod 02: PowerShell’s Scripting Language
- Mod 03: Simple Scripts and Functions
- Mod 04: Advanced Functions
- Mod 05: More on Parameters
- Mod 06: Writing Help
- Mod 07: Error Handling
- Mod 08: Tools That Make Changes
- Mod 09: Script and Manifest Modules
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.