This module provides an overview and demonstration of modules, including where they should be placed, module manifests, and custom views.
- [00:58] - Putting your tools in one place
- [18:20] - Creating a module manifest
- [30:53] - Creating, loading and adding a view with a manifest
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Get Started Scripting
- Mod 02: PowerShell’s Scripting Language
- Mod 03: Simple Scripts and Functions
- Mod 04: Advanced Functions
- Mod 05: More on Parameters
- Mod 06: Writing Help
- Mod 07: Error Handling
- Mod 08: Tools That Make Changes
- Mod 09: Script and Manifest Modules
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.