In this session Steven and Anthony address the value of an end-to-end view of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools and practices. They explain the benefits of fast feedback and go over strategies to reduce end-to-end cycle time, to improve software quality and how to implement and track these.
- [02:14] - Value of end-to-end ALM
- [11:00] - Benefits of fast feedback
- [20:12] - Strategies to reduce cycle time
- [33:30] - Strategies to improve software quality
- [40:12] - Create a process improvement plan
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introduction and Exam Overview
- Mod 02: Define an Effective End-to-End Software Development Lifecycle
- Mod 03: Define the ALM Process
- Mod 04: Define a Software Iteration
- Mod 05: Define End Value for the Software Iteration
- Mod 06: Develop Customer Value with High Quality
- Mod 07: Integrate Development and Operations
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.