In this session Steven and Anthony address the value of an end-to-end view of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools and practices. They explain the benefits of fast feedback and go over strategies to reduce end-to-end cycle time, to improve software quality and how to implement and track these.
- [02:14] - Value of end-to-end ALM
- [11:00] - Benefits of fast feedback
- [20:12] - Strategies to reduce cycle time
- [33:30] - Strategies to improve software quality
- [40:12] - Create a process improvement plan
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introduction and Exam Overview
- Mod 02: Define an Effective End-to-End Software Development Lifecycle
- Mod 03: Define the ALM Process
- Mod 04: Define a Software Iteration
- Mod 05: Define End Value for the Software Iteration
- Mod 06: Develop Customer Value with High Quality
- Mod 07: Integrate Development and Operations
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.