There are different roles in the ALM processes. Tune into how to implement a Scrum/Agile process, how to define a Scrum/Agile process for a team using the Microsoft Solution Framework (MSF) for CMMI Process Improvement.
- [01:12] - Role of different ALM processes
- [19:52] - Scrum events
- [36:55] - Define a Scrum/Agile process for a team
- [52:48] - Backlog items not completed in a sprint
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introduction and Exam Overview
- Mod 02: Define an Effective End-to-End Software Development Lifecycle
- Mod 03: Define the ALM Process
- Mod 04: Define a Software Iteration
- Mod 05: Define End Value for the Software Iteration
- Mod 06: Develop Customer Value with High Quality
- Mod 07: Integrate Development and Operations
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.