The success of a project requires clear understanding of success measurements. Watch this session to learn more on defining code quality indicators, how to incorporate unit testing, how to develop code and validate quality.
- [05:35] - Define code quality indicators
- [17:18] - Incorporate unit testing
- [39:42] - Develop code
- [44:34] - Validate quality
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introduction and Exam Overview
- Mod 02: Define an Effective End-to-End Software Development Lifecycle
- Mod 03: Define the ALM Process
- Mod 04: Define a Software Iteration
- Mod 05: Define End Value for the Software Iteration
- Mod 06: Develop Customer Value with High Quality
- Mod 07: Integrate Development and Operations
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.