The success of a project requires clear understanding of success measurements. Watch this session to learn more on defining code quality indicators, how to incorporate unit testing, how to develop code and validate quality.
- [05:35] - Define code quality indicators
- [17:18] - Incorporate unit testing
- [39:42] - Develop code
- [44:34] - Validate quality
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introduction and Exam Overview
- Mod 02: Define an Effective End-to-End Software Development Lifecycle
- Mod 03: Define the ALM Process
- Mod 04: Define a Software Iteration
- Mod 05: Define End Value for the Software Iteration
- Mod 06: Develop Customer Value with High Quality
- Mod 07: Integrate Development and Operations
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.