This module provides an overview on implementing an automated deployment process, implementing a pre-production environments and how to manage feedback between development and operations while successfully troubleshooting production issues.
- [01:24] - Customize a team project
- [21:15] - Automated deployment process
- [1:03:45] - Microsoft System Center Family
- [1:10:05] - Course wrap up
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introduction and Exam Overview
- Mod 02: Define an Effective End-to-End Software Development Lifecycle
- Mod 03: Define the ALM Process
- Mod 04: Define a Software Iteration
- Mod 05: Define End Value for the Software Iteration
- Mod 06: Develop Customer Value with High Quality
- Mod 07: Integrate Development and Operations
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.