Move to Hybrid Cloud with System Center and Windows Azure: (03) Service Delivery and Automation in the Hybrid Cloud
In this section you will receive a quick intro to Windows Azure VMs and connecting to Windows Azure from Orchestrator, with PowerShell and developing Windows Azure-integrated Runbooks as well as learn about Service Provider Foundation (SPF).
- [07:53] - Quick intro to Azure VMs
- [45:12] - Connecting to Azure from Orchestrator
- [1:11:34] - Connecting to Azure with PowerShell
- [1:19:39] - Developing Azure-integrated Runbooks
- [1:23:17] - Short course on Service Provider Foundation
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Monitoring, Management and Operations
- Mod 02: Connecting System Center to the Public Cloud
- Mod 03: Service Delivery and Automation in the Hybrid Cloud
- Mod 04: ITIL-integrated Self-Service in the Hybrid Cloud
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.