Move to Hybrid Cloud with System Center and Windows Azure: (03) Service Delivery and Automation in the Hybrid Cloud
In this section you will receive a quick intro to Windows Azure VMs and connecting to Windows Azure from Orchestrator, with PowerShell and developing Windows Azure-integrated Runbooks as well as learn about Service Provider Foundation (SPF).
- [07:53] - Quick intro to Azure VMs
- [45:12] - Connecting to Azure from Orchestrator
- [1:11:34] - Connecting to Azure with PowerShell
- [1:19:39] - Developing Azure-integrated Runbooks
- [1:23:17] - Short course on Service Provider Foundation
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Monitoring, Management and Operations
- Mod 02: Connecting System Center to the Public Cloud
- Mod 03: Service Delivery and Automation in the Hybrid Cloud
- Mod 04: ITIL-integrated Self-Service in the Hybrid Cloud
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.