First, we set up the tools required in the game development process, and we take a look at the Visual Studio 2013 template that we will use as a starting point.
- [07:07] - Preparing to Make a Game
- [17:38] - Picking the Right Tools
- [21:31] - What is Needed to Start
- [27:16] - What's New in Visual Studio 2013
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introduction and Getting Started
- Mod 02: What DirectX Can Do and Creating the Main Game Loop
- Mod 03: Creating, Texturing, and Moving Objects
- Mod 04: State Management
- Mod 05: Capturing User Input
- Mod 06: Physics and Collision Detection
- Mod 07: Adding AI and Other Extras to the Game
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.