Enterprise Voice and Online Services with Lync Server 2013 : (07a) Networking, Part 1
Networking is complicated and therefor broken into two modules to better address the complexity. In part 1 you will learn about media requirements and call admission control.
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Voice Architecture
- Mod 02: Configuring Basic Enterprise Voice Functionality
- Mod 02a: Configuring Basic Enterprise Voice Functionality, Demo
- Mod 03: Designing Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging Integration
- Mod 04: Voice Applications
- Mod 04a: Voice Applications, Demo
- Mod 05: Configuring and Deploying Emergency Calling
- Mod 06: PSTN Integration
- Mod 07a: Networking, Part 1
- Mod 07b: Networking, Part 2
- Mod 07c: Networking, Demo
- Mod 08: Phones and Devices
- Mod 09: Online Configuration and Migration
- Mod 10: Monitoring
- Mod 11: Voice Resiliency
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.