Once Exchange Online has been deployed it is key to understand how to protect users against spam, anti-malware. Additionally you will need to know how to manage policy, security, rules, tracing and much more.
- [06:03] - Service Introduction & Overview
- [09:31] - Spam Control
- [12:23] - Anti-Malware
- [13:11] - Managing Policy
- [14:52] - Managing Exchange Security and Policy in Office 365
- [21:34] - Mail Flow Rules, Message Tracing, and Delivery Reports
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Overview and Infrastructure
- Mod 02: Office 365 User Management
- Mod 03: Office 365 Single Sign-On, DirSync and ADFS
- Mod 04: Administering Lync Online
- Mod 05: Administering SharePoint Online
- Mod 06: Exchange Online Basic Administration
- Mod 07: Exchange Online Deployment and Migration
- Mod 08: Exchange Online Security and Protection
- Mod 09: Exchange Online Protection, Archiving and Compliance
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.