Build a Private Cloud with Windows Server and System Center: (01) Planning Your Cloud Implementation
This module provides an overview of functional requirements and how to plan the Cloud Fabric. It also addresses the requirements for multi-tenancy and how to plan your cloud infrastructure on Windows Server 2012.
- [08:54] - Audience and functional requirements
- [38:32] - Planning the cloud fabric
- [48:18] - Service delivery and automation
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Planning Your Cloud Implementation
- Mod 02: Building the Cloud Fabric
- Mod 03: Preparing for Self-Service
- Mod 04: Building Your Service Catalog
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.