Build a Private Cloud with Windows Server and System Center: (01) Planning Your Cloud Implementation
This module provides an overview of functional requirements and how to plan the Cloud Fabric. It also addresses the requirements for multi-tenancy and how to plan your cloud infrastructure on Windows Server 2012.
- [08:54] - Audience and functional requirements
- [38:32] - Planning the cloud fabric
- [48:18] - Service delivery and automation
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Planning Your Cloud Implementation
- Mod 02: Building the Cloud Fabric
- Mod 03: Preparing for Self-Service
- Mod 04: Building Your Service Catalog
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.