Build a Private Cloud with Windows Server and System Center: (03) Preparing for Self-Service
This section addresses planning and building your various templates as well as installing your applications. You will also learn about Runbook Automation and best practices for cloud; building a reliable provisioning workflow and much more.
- [03:46] - Planning and building your templates
- [42:49] - Runbook automation
- [1:23:57] - Provisioning cloud capacity
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Planning Your Cloud Implementation
- Mod 02: Building the Cloud Fabric
- Mod 03: Preparing for Self-Service
- Mod 04: Building Your Service Catalog
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.