This session begins with a brief overview of the 70-497 exam. It then moves on to cover test plan properties, how to configure test settings and defining configurations.
- [00:22] - Introduction and overview
- [10:32] - Create test plan properties
- [22:00] - Creating an environment
- [41:05] - Configure test settings
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Create and Configure Test Plans, Part 1
- Mod 02: Create and Configure Test Plans, Part 2
- Mod 03a: Manage Test Cases, Part 1
- Mod 03b: Manage Test Cases, Part 2
- Mod 04a: Manage Test Execution, Part 1
- Mod 04b: Manage Test Execution, Part 2
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.