This session begins with a brief overview of the 70-497 exam. It then moves on to cover test plan properties, how to configure test settings and defining configurations.
- [00:22] - Introduction and overview
- [10:32] - Create test plan properties
- [22:00] - Creating an environment
- [41:05] - Configure test settings
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Create and Configure Test Plans, Part 1
- Mod 02: Create and Configure Test Plans, Part 2
- Mod 03a: Manage Test Cases, Part 1
- Mod 03b: Manage Test Cases, Part 2
- Mod 04a: Manage Test Execution, Part 1
- Mod 04b: Manage Test Execution, Part 2
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.