Play Building Windows Store Apps for iOS Developers: (04) Introduction to XAML and UI Patterns for XAML Apps
This section introduces you the XAML and its controls, content model, core controls, panels & layouts. See numerous demos on how it all works.
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introduction to the Windows Store Platform and the Tools
- Mod 02: C# for Objective-C developers
- Mod 03: Async programming and Networking Introduction
- Mod 04: Introduction to XAML and UI Patterns for XAML Apps
- Mod 05: App Model and Storage
- Mod 06: Contracts
- Mod 07: Notifications
- Mod 08: Submitting to the Store
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.