Once you have built your app you need to know how to submit to the store. This session goes over how to develop your app for discovery and unprecedented reach while reviewing the flexible business models, transparent terms and best economics.
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Introduction to the Windows Store Platform and the Tools
- Mod 02: C# for Objective-C developers
- Mod 03: Async programming and Networking Introduction
- Mod 04: Introduction to XAML and UI Patterns for XAML Apps
- Mod 05: App Model and Storage
- Mod 06: Contracts
- Mod 07: Notifications
- Mod 08: Submitting to the Store
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.