Remember way back in the day when you first heard of the Model View Controller pattern (MVC) ? Or perhaps you have heard of Model View Presenter (MVP). While preparing for my Tech-Ed presentation this year I ran across the Presenter First pattern. I was so intriguied by this I knew I had to have these guys on ARCast.TV so I hopped on a plane and went to Atomic Object in Grand Rapids to learn all about it.
Oh yeah - we were having so much fun with this talk, I didn't realize that we ran out of tape on camera 1 about 10 minutes into this part. Don't worry, we captured the audio seperately so you can still hear the rest of it.
- Presenter First Pattern (Part 1)
- Presenter First Pattern (Part 2)
- Presenter First Pattern (Part 3)
- The Humble Dialog Box by Michael Feathers
- Brian Marick's Presenter First wireframe demo (quicktime movie)
- Atomic's Presenter First homepage
- An Atomic Spin blog entry about interaction-based testing