Download this episode
Join Justin Smith, Program Manager on the Windows Azure AppFabric Access Control Service (ACS) team, on a whirlwind tour of the new features of today's Labs release of ACS. Just to whet your appetite, here's a list of some of the news touched on in this video:
- Support for identity providers such as Facebook, Windows Live ID, Google, Yahoo, OpenID providers, and ADFS 2 instances
- Support for a wide range of protocols: WS-Federation, WS-Trust, Oauth WRAP
- Seamless integration with Windows Identity Foundation
- Brand new management portal and OData-based management API
- Tools for helping developers embed identity providers selection UI in their applications
What are you waiting for? Tune in!
Once you have watched the video, create your account at http://portal.appfabriclabs.com/ and start experimenting: it's free, there are no tokens to redeem, and there's no waiting time. Instant gratification!
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.