Yung Chou, Kevin Remde and Dan Stolts kick off a new multi-part Windows 10 series today and in Part 1 they discuss the many ways you can deploy, upgrade and manage Windows 10 in your Enterprise environment.
- [2:15] What should we consider first before deploying Windows 10?
- [5:20] Compatibility, and having to test all of our applications has historically been the hold-up with regard to businesses upgrading to a new OS. What's the recommendation?
- [9:02] So, if I've decided I'm ready to deploy Windows 10, what tools should I consider using?
- [12:40] Is Microsoft recommending wipe-and-load of existing systems, or what?
- [18:02] Are there any instances when I shouldn't do an in-place upgrade?
- [24:02] Tell me a little more about the provisioning option.
- [27:15] I've heard of "Windows-as-a-Service".. what does that mean as far as future updates and upgrades?
- [40:02] Where should we go for more information?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- Yung Chou's Blog
- Kevin Remde's Blog
- Dan Stolts Blog ITProGuru.com
- More Great Video Content From Dan Stolts
- Deployment Planning
- Servicing Options
- IE 11 IT Pro Deployment Guide
- Watch: Get the inside track from Microsoft experts
- Michael Niehaus's Microsoft Ignite Australia Session