Learn how to save money, increase up time and increase IT capabilities through the use of virtualization in Windows Server 2012 R2. We will walk you through setting up Hyper-V and how to install a virtual machine as well as cover the differences between generation 1 & 2 virtual machines.
- [1:16] Setting up Hyper-V and creating a virtual machine
- [2:04] Virtualization licensing rights
- [2:28] Benefits of virtualization for an SMB customer
- [3:48] Generation 1 & 2 virtual machines overview
- [6:35] Hyper V switch manager configuration
- [10:16] Install a virtual operating system from file