Download this episode
Learn how to save money, increase up time and increase IT capabilities through the use of virtualization in Windows Server 2012 R2. We will walk you through setting up Hyper-V and how to install a virtual machine as well as cover the differences between generation 1 & 2 virtual machines.
- [1:16] Setting up Hyper-V and creating a virtual machine
- [2:04] Virtualization licensing rights
- [2:28] Benefits of virtualization for an SMB customer
- [3:48] Generation 1 & 2 virtual machines overview
- [6:35] Hyper V switch manager configuration
- [10:16] Install a virtual operating system from file
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.