With the new Intel Broadwell-E processors packing up to 10 cores, extreme gaming has just stepped up to a whole new level. ASUS has you covered with their new Strix X99 Gaming motherboard. Watch this video to find out how the board takes performance and personalization to new heights, and to see how it all comes together in a custom build.
- [0:56] Tell us about ASUS' new gaming motherboard - the Strix X99
- [2:16] How does this new gaming motherboard handle cooling?
- [6:30] Tell us about SafeSlot --- what is this?
- [11:52] Let's talk about the fully customizable RGB lighting and support for 3D printing
- [15:05] Now let’s talk about the graphic card --- what do we have here?
- [18:54] Overclocking --- how does the Strix X99 address this?
ASUS | Republic of Gamers
For years since its establishment, ASUS aimed to put an ever-greater emphasis on PC gaming. This process resulted in the 2006 founding of the Republic of Gamers brand (ROG), formed for the sole purpose of delivering the most innovative hardcore hardware for truly dedicated gamers.
Since then, the efforts of the ROG team have led to a constant flow of PC gaming technology that has become legendary among enthusiasts for its performance. ROG is more than just hardware, though – we take an active part in the global gaming community, helping develop the industry by sponsoring events such as PAX, BlizzCon and Dreamhack. Worldwide media have recognized ROG as a leader in PC gaming and overclocking performance, with many of our products winning awards and gaining very positive feedback from hardware pros.
With this great response from gamers and the industry, ROG has all the resources it needs to keep working on enabling even better experiences – technology never sleeps, nor should the action!
For more information please visit http://www.asus.com