Microsoft Orleans is a framework that helps you build distributed applications that you can host almost anywhere that .NET runs.
In this episode, Reuben Bond from the Orleans team comes on to show Cecil what it gets to deploy an Orleans application into a Kubernetes cluster in Azure
- [01:28] - What are we going to deploy?
- [03:02] - Getting the application ready for Kubernetes
- [06:17] - Preparing the Kubernetes cluster
- [08:50] - Deploying the application
- [15:20] - Inspecting the deployment
- Building real applications with Orleans
- Orleans sample application with Kubernetes hosting
- Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) documentation