In this video, Sayed Hashimi will give you a very brief overview of some of the types of applications you can develop with Visual Studio for Mac. Since this is a very short video, it just touches on some of the more common types of apps that can be developed.
This is the first video in the Visual Studio for Mac Tips and Tricks series. The first few videos will be setting a foundation with some basic info. Following that, each video will show one, or a few, tips and tricks for specific tasks.
Episodes in this series:
- Overview (available 1/15/2019)
- Acquisition (available 1/15/2019)
- Build Your First App (available 1/22/2019)
- Launch Multiple Projects (available 1/22/2019)
- Work with Multiple Solutions (available 1/29/2019)
- Manage Projects with Git (available 1/29/2019)
- Publish to Azure (available 2/5/2019)
- Customize the Look and Feel (available 2/5/2019)
- Refactoring Code (available 2/12/2019)
- Using NuGet (available 2/12/2019)
- Searching and Navigating (available 2/19/2019)
- Using Navigate To (available 2/19/2019)