Download this episode
Pranav Rastogi continues to dive into Azure WebJobs, this time showing how notifications can be hooked into a WebJob. Maybe I can get texted when a job runs!
Areas covered in this video:
- Understanding what happens when a triggered job completes.
- Using Zapier.com to make a phone call when a WebJob completes.
- Understanding how to gracefully shutdown a WebJob.
Useful topics and links:
- Using the WebJobs feature of Windows Azure Web Sites
- Getting Started with the Azure WebJobs SDK
- Introducing Azure WebJobs by Scott Hanselman
- Azure WebJobs 101 - Basic WebJobs with Jamie Espinosa
- Azure WebJobs 102 - Scheduled WebJobs and the WebJobs Dashboard with Jamie Espinosa
- Azure WebJobs 103 - Programming WebJobs in .NET with Pranav Rastogi
- Azure WebJobs 104 - Hosting and testing WebJobs in .NET with the WebJobs SDK with Pranav Rastogi
- Azure WebJobs 105 - Scaling out Web Jobs
- Azure WebJobs 106 - The WebJobs Dashboard as a Site Extension
- Azure WebJobs 107 - Cross Platform WebJobs
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.