This module describes aspects of advanced functions, including using templates, creating and testing parameters, adding code, and writing objects out to the pipeline.
- [00:20] - Advanced functions
- [20:20] - Creating and testing parameters
- [41:03] - Writing objects out to the pipeline
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Get Started Scripting
- Mod 02: PowerShell’s Scripting Language
- Mod 03: Simple Scripts and Functions
- Mod 04: Advanced Functions
- Mod 05: More on Parameters
- Mod 06: Writing Help
- Mod 07: Error Handling
- Mod 08: Tools That Make Changes
- Mod 09: Script and Manifest Modules
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.