This module describes aspects of advanced functions, including using templates, creating and testing parameters, adding code, and writing objects out to the pipeline.
- [00:20] - Advanced functions
- [20:20] - Creating and testing parameters
- [41:03] - Writing objects out to the pipeline
Full course outline:
- Mod 01: Get Started Scripting
- Mod 02: PowerShell’s Scripting Language
- Mod 03: Simple Scripts and Functions
- Mod 04: Advanced Functions
- Mod 05: More on Parameters
- Mod 06: Writing Help
- Mod 07: Error Handling
- Mod 08: Tools That Make Changes
- Mod 09: Script and Manifest Modules
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.